Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cooking Ramen





I've attempted to record myself cooking on my phone! This is not really a 'how to video' but more of me cooking inside my kitchen, just for fun. Next time, I'll try to get someone to record me so the video can look more professional.


I enjoy cooking ramen as much as I enjoy eating it with sriracha sauce. This video proves that I didn't go to any grocery store and buy instant noodles, just so I can pour in hot water to cook a meal. We're talking about japanese ramen from scratch! Sure, I could of just made instant noodles if I wanted to, but I wouldn't  get the same enthusiasm from making an authentic bowl of fresh ramen. I've skipped a lot of steps due to the disclosure of my secret ingredients and to shorten the length of the video. If your some sort of ramen guru, you'd probably be wondering where the other 100 steps are.



No comments:

Post a Comment