Sunday, September 7, 2014

Chicken Sisig Tacos

Chicken Sisig Tacos

Lets get this straight. Over the last few weeks, I've been wanting to get my hands on some authentic Mexican meal. If you said 'Tacos', then you are correct. For some strange reason, another part of my brain was convincing me, Filipino dish would be the better choice since I haven't tried any of my mom's cooking lately; I swear she's not that bad of a cook. This was my problem, going out to eat. I cannot make decisive decisions for my appetite when I crave a million different things. I was ready to just grab a Subway for their '$5' deal which became my go-to fast food restaurant, then a light-bulb just hovered over my head and I came to a conclusion, "Chicken Sisig Tacos".

Closer Look
I've been experimenting with a couple of recipes just to see how they turn out. Sisig Tacos had been on my list and was excited to work with the recipe. There was something about the idea that made me want to bring it to life, even though other people may have already come up with this concept. I still have yet to perfect the recipe and I'm pretty confident it will have hungry foodies salivating for this one pretty soon. 


Selfie with Sisig Tacos










No comments:

Post a Comment